My beautiful girls

My beautiful girls

My boys

My boys

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Suprises.....

It's been a month since I last blogged... a month of suprises. We found out that we are expecting a baby. This will be baby #5 for us. It was totally unexpected. Steve and the kids are over the top excited. The kids are helping out more around the house and remembering to give me my prenatal vitamin every day. I've had mixed emotions over this. At first I cried and was unsure about going through this whole baby process again... our youngest is turning 7 next week. After it sank in I became a little excited and now at 10weeks I am thrilled to be carrying another child. That God would choose to bless us with another child makes me smile. Who will he look like? Yes I'm pretty sure it's a boy and we have a name all picked out (Matthew Levi). Will he have a mellow disposition like our 2 middle children or be a bit high maintenance like the oldest and youngest? When I think about this baby the word that keeps coming up in my spirit is "sweet".

No comments:

Post a Comment